"The South Island's largest Country Music and camping festival!"
Top Paddock Festival, the South Island's largest country music and camping festival, is returning to Lake Hawea for the fourth year December 31st, 2019. There will be 9 acts, 2 stages and more than 10+ hours of entertainment!
The iconic outdoor venue provides an amazing backdrop for the Festival amidst the surrounding lake and mountains. With motorhome and caravan sites available, waking up to the magnificent view of Lake Hawea is the best way to start 2019.
Check out Top Paddock on Facebook and Instagram!
The 2019 Line Up
- Kaylee Bell
- Jenny Mitchell
- Assembly Required
- Kylie Price
- Jody Direen
- Jaydin Shingleton
- Arun Oconnor
- Wade Wood (DJ)
Tickets to the New Years Festival deep in the Southern Alps are ON SALE NOW!
Certified Self Contained Motorhome/Caravan Parking
Motorhome Space (ON-SITE) $99
With motorhome and caravan sites available, waking up to the magnificent view of Lake Hawea is the best way to start 2020.
Please Note: Individual site sizes are limited to 4 x 7 m (you can purchase 2 x sites to make your vehicle fit if needed).
- Limited to 15 sites - so get in quick to avoid disapointment
- Bring your own Motorhome/Caravan for 1 night
- Check in 31st December prior to 4 pm
- Two (2) people, unpowered
- Access to showers/toilets
- Alcohol can be purchased and consumed in the campers bar only
- If you prefer to stay longer than 3 nights please contact the event organisers at email@example.com
- No pets please