The NZ Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show 2017
FREE Event Parking!
As New Zealands only national motorhome, caravan and leisure show, we offer a unique experience for lovers of the great kiwi outdoor lifestyle. We take the best of the best to Hamilton every year! Over 3 exciting days, see the leading motorhome, caravan and outdoor specialists in one place, under one roof.
Over 120 Exhibtors!
From motorhomes, to caravans, TV's, to the best places to visit in New Zealand and Australia, we have it! All under one roof over three days! We are thrilled to bring the best the industry has to offer to Hamilton this year.
Admission Prices; Gate Sales Only
- General Entry Adult: $15
- Children (16 years and under): FREE if accompanied by an adult.
- Multi-Day Pass: $25
(Multi-day pass will give that person the freedom to enter and re-enter, at their leisure, for the duration of the show).
Event Park & Stay - FREE OF CHARGE!
Bookings are essential to stay at the Event Park & Stay.
The New Zealand Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show, along with the NZMCA are pleased to announce that we will again be hosting a FREE Park & Stay for the Show. All members of the public with a motorhome or caravan are welcome to attend. Full details CLICK HERE
The event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, and is FREE of charge!
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our multi day pass, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
Please note: Powered sites are available on a first come, first serve basis and MUST be pre-booked. Powered sites are available at a one off cost of $50.00 per site.
Contact Natasha at email@example.com to book a powered site. Deadline for a powered sites are Friday 8th September!!
- You are welcome to arrive any time from 12:00pm until 7.00pm on Thursday 14 September 2017.
- You must be off the grounds by 5.00pm on Sunday 17 September 2017.
- Motorhomes and Caravans don't have to be self-contained as Mystery Creek Events Centre have showers and toilets on site.
- There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
- Plenty of access to running water.
- Powered sites MUST be pre-booked.
- Please note that if you have already pre-booked a power site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See further information here.
- "Dogs Allowed" - Must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that No dogs are allowed into the Show.
- No digging or ground penetration between the red lines.
SECURITY Main Entrance - The Main Entrance to Mystery Creek Events Centre will be open between the hours of 7.00am - 7.00pm. A Security Guard will be posted at the Main Entrance between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for Over-nighters into the venue. Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but entry must be before 11.00pm!
- Website: http://nzmotorhomeshow.co.nz/
- Ticketing: Public