SpeedWorks Motorsport Championship Round Seven
2017/18 Premier Motorsport Championship Series:
NZMCA Member/MHFT Follower Offer is 50% off $70 Gate Price Weekend Ticket
To get your discounted tickets, simply follow the steps below:
Please note you'll be prompted to create a 'SpeedWorks Events' membership profile, which is completely free.
1. Click on the Button Below (this will take you to an excluse discount page on the Speedworks website)
2. On this page is a Special Discount Code, write it down or copy it.
3. Click on 'Get Your Half Price Tickets'
4. Select the event and click 'Book Tickets'
5. Enter the special promo code and click 'Go'
6. Select your tickets, and remember to choose your preferred parking option
The summer motor racing season heads back to the Hampton Downs Motorsport Park for a weekend brimmed with top class racing, and the final of this year's BNT V8 series, where the best of the Class 1 and Class 2 aces will shoot it out for the biggest tin top title in New Zealand.
It will be Holden vs Ford vs Toyota vs Nissan around the North Waikato track and the country's biggest V8 racing names will be there. With races on Saturday and Sunday, you are guaranteed action whether you come on one of those days...or both!
The mighty PORTERGROUP V8 Utes return to the Speed Works Motorsport Championship as their season also heads towards its climax, while more championship action will be provided by the Toyota 86 Championship and the Pirelli Porsche series. NEXEN Pro 7 Mazdas add a bit of rotary flavour, while ground shaking thunder comes courtesy of the mighty TRADEZONE GT1 and GT2 field, supported as ever by its second grid of slightly less insane, but equally as entertaining GT3 and GT4 cars.
Single seaters are on the bill and this time it’s the New Zealand Formula First series, which produces epic nose to tail slipstreaming action every time it comes to Hampton Downs. Watch the last of the late brakers go for the pass into Turn 1 - unmissable!
And it doesn’t stop there, for muscle car fans the iconic ENZED Central Muscle Cars are back on the bill, in a series which is arguably the best in the world for this genre of machine.
The Ssangyong Actyon Ute series is also on the bill for the Hampton round and with a fat field of around 30, it's hard to know where to look!
The unique Rush Hour one hour mini endurance race will once again form the feature event of the Saturday action, with the race taking place in the evening and pitting the best of the BNT V8s, Porsches and GT1 and GT2 cars against each other and a few exciting wild card entries.
- BNT V8s
- Toyota 86
- Pirelli Porsche
- TradeZone GT1/GT2 and GT3/GT4
- Mazda Pro 7
- NZ Formula First
- PORTER GROUP V8 Utes
- Central Muscle Cars
- SsangYong Actyon Utes
Certified Self Contained Motorhome Parking
Infeild/trackside Parking for motorhomes and caravans is available but limited to the first 15 motorhomes/caravans. These need to be pre-purchased. You will need to purchase a motorhome parking pass in addition to your event ticket.
- Arrival Friday between 10:00am and 6:00pm - All motorhomes must be departed from the venue by 7:00pm Sunday evening
- Motorhomers and Caravanners please report to main gate for parking instructions
- All motorsport venues have a strict no-pets policy. This must be adhered to.
- 24 Hour Security will be onsite from Friday - Sunday.
- Website: http://speedworksevents.co.nz/
- Ticketing: Public