Speed Works Motorsport Championship Round Three
2017/18 Premier Motorsport Championship Series:
NZMCA Member/MHFT Follower Offer is 50% off $70 Gate Price Weekend Ticket
To get your discounted tickets, simply follow the steps below:
Please note you'll be prompted to create a 'SpeedWorks Events' membership profile, which is completely free.
1. Click on the Button Below (this will take you to an excluse discount page on the Speedworks website)
2. On this page is a Special Discount Code, write it down or copy it.
3. Click on 'Get Your Half Price Tickets'
4. Select the event and click 'Book Tickets'
5. Enter the special promo code and click 'Go'
6. Select your tickets, and remember to choose your preferred parking option
The biggest race meeting of the year for the region will be a great day or weekend away for race fans and families alike when the Speed Works Motorsport Championship visits the superfast and challenging Teretonga track over the weekend of January 19, 20 and 21.
It's Round 2 for the 2018 Toyota Racing Series, the same series that has produced budding F1 stars Daniil Kvyatt, Lance Stroll and new McLaren super youth Lando Norris in recent season. The world's top young single seater racers are back for more spectacular combat around the most Southern race track in the world. There's always a fantastic turn out at the track of enthusiastic supporters and with a packed supporting cast, we guarantee action all the way! The Formula One and Indycar stars of tomorrow will once again do battle for the Spirit of a Nation Cup and it'll be edge of the seat racing as the cars race nose to tail at amazing speeds around the track.
Local fans love the V8s and the NZ Super Trucks and both of these national championship classes are back again. In recent season they have produced some of the country's best racing action at Teretonga and it'll be the same again in January. A huge field of cars for the Pirelli Porsche Championship is something new for this meeting and will no doubt prove to be massively popular with the fans.
Back-to-back racing throughout the weekend will be completed by two further categories - the national Formula Ford 1600 championship, a category from which many, if not most of the world's top stars cut their teeth and the South Island's own home grown anything goes OSCA series, where quite simply you will see some of the finest home built, engineered and developed race cars anywhere in the world!
- Castrol Toyota Racing Series
- BNT V8s
- Toyota 86
- Pirelli Porsche
- NZ Super Trucks
- NZ F1600
Certified Self Contained Motorhome Parking
Onsite parking for motorhomes and caravans will be available at the event. You will need to purchase a motorhome parking pass in addition to your event ticket.
- Arrival Friday between 10:00am and 6:00pm - All motorhomes must be departed from the venue by 7:00pm Sunday evening
- Motorhomers/Caravanners please report to main gate for parking instructions
- All motorsport venues have a strict no-pets policy. This must be adhered to
- 24 Hour Security will be onsite from Friday - Sunday
- Website: www.speedworksevents.co.nz
- Ticketing: Public