Speed Works Motorsport Championship Round Four
2017/18 Premier Motorsport Championship Series:
NZMCA Member/MHFT Follower Offer is 50% off $70 Gate Price Weekend Ticket
To get your discounted tickets, simply follow the steps below:
Please note you'll be prompted to create a 'SpeedWorks Events' membership profile, which is completely free.
1. Click on the Button Below (this will take you to an excluse discount page on the Speedworks website)
2. On this page is a Special Discount Code, write it down or copy it.
3. Click on 'Get Your Half Price Tickets'
4. Select the event and click 'Book Tickets'
5. Enter the special promo code and click 'Go'
6. Select your tickets, and remember to choose your preferred parking option
The fabulous Hampton Downs Motorsport Park plays host to the third round of the 2018 international Toyota Racing Series, and the young guns aiming for Formula One will battle it out over the weekend for the oldest trophy in New Zealand motorsport, the iconic Motor Cup.
Bruce McLaren, Chris Amon, Jackie Stewart, Jack Brabham, John Surtees, Stirling Moss, Keke Rosberg and Kenny Smith are just some of the names adorning the trophy and it's a one the young guns want to win. It will be fiercely fought and will provide unmissable action.
Adding to the historic flavour of the meeting, the mighty Formula 5000 racers are also a feature on the card. These spectacular racers are still some of the fastest and most thrilling in the world, and they remain wildly popular amongst motorsport fans globally. You want to feel the presence of a racing car, then Formula 5000 is a category you just have to see. The single seater action doesn’t stop there either, with Formula Libre also on the programme and promising some fantastic machines from a variety of single seater codes.
For the tin top fans there’s the sensational TRADEZONE GTRNZ series, which brings two grids of machines - GT1 and GT2, and GT3 and GT4. The GT1 and GT2 cars are in good company at this meeting, being right there in terms of speed with the best of the single seaters at the meeting. There's plenty of exotic machines in the field too, from closed endurance racing prototypes to highly modified ex Supercars and crazy multi rotor Mazdas. Whilst being slightly tamer, the GT3 and GT4 grid brings together some of the country's finest home engineered machines - Evos, Hondas and V8s.
The resurgent NEXEN Tyres Pro7 Mazda series will be on hand with its packed grid and for JDM fans the Honda Cup matches screaming VTEC enhanced machines which surprise with both blistering speed and great racing.
- Castrol Toyota Racing Series
- Mazda Pro 7
- TradeZone GT1/GT2 and GT3/GT4
- Motul Honda Cup
- Formula 5000
- Formula Libre
Certified Self Contained Motorhome Parking
'Infeild/trackside Parking for motorhomes and caravans is available but limited to the first 15 motorhomes/caravans. These need to be pre-purchased. You will need to purchase a motorhome parking pass in addition to your event ticket.
- Arrival Friday between 10:00am and 6:00pm - All motorhomes must be departed from the venue by 7:00pm Sunday evening
- Motorhomers and Caravanners please report to main gate for parking instructions
- All motorsport venues have a strict no-pets policy. This must be adhered to.
- 24 Hour Security will be onsite from Friday - Sunday.
- Website: http://speedworksevents.co.nz/
- Ticketing: Public