Speed Works Motorsport Championship Round Five
2017/18 Premier Motorsport Championship Series:
NZMCA Member/MHFT Follower Offer is 50% off $70 Gate Price Weekend Ticket
To get your discounted tickets, simply follow the steps below:
Please note you'll be prompted to create a 'SpeedWorks Events' membership profile, which is completely free.
1. Click on the Button Below (this will take you to an excluse discount page on the Speedworks website)
2. On this page is a Special Discount Code, write it down or copy it.
3. Click on 'Get Your Half Price Tickets'
4. Select the event and click 'Book Tickets'
5. Enter the special promo code and click 'Go'
6. Select your tickets, and remember to choose your preferred parking option
New Zealand's only Formula One World Champion Denny Hulme was a legend on track and remains today one of our most iconic and revered sportsmen.
His legacy is celebrated at this round of the international Toyota Racing Series every year when the F1 drivers of the future - all with one eye on the ultimate prize of an F1 drive and the F1 world title - duke it out to get their name on the Denny Hulme Trophy.
The Toyota single seaters are the fastest machines to visit the popular Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park circuit every year and the racing is always close. There's also usually surprise winners from the build-up races over the weekend, as the young guns get their eye in on what is a very technically challenging track where skills come to the fore.
Giving the meeting a truly single seater personality are the junior open wheel classes that run every year in New Zealand. Formula Ford 1600 was the class in which many past champions from the sport cut their teeth, while Formula First has traditionally been the starting point for many of our own New Zealand single seater racers, like Scott Dixon, Brendon Hartley, Earl Bamber and Richie Stanaway. Who knows, there could be a future F1 world champion in there too.
- Castrol Toyota Racing Series
- NZ Formula First
- NZ F1600
- BMW Open
- BMW E30 Series
- BMW 2L Series
Certified Self Contained Motorhome Parking
Onsite parking for motorhomes and caravans will be available at the event. You will need to pre-purchase a motorhome parking pass in addition to your event ticket.
- Arrival Friday between 10:00am and 6:00pm - All motorhomes must be departed from the venue by 7:00pm Sunday evening
- Motorhomers and Caravanners please report to main gate for parking instructions
- All motorsport venues have a strict no-pets policy. This must be adhered to.
- 24 Hour Security will be onsite from Friday - Sunday.
- Ticketing: Public