River Range Music Festival
River Range Music Fest, set in Cromwell- Central Otago, this is a one day/night festival comprising some of the best local artists/bands Otago & further afar.
Venue is close to Cromwell Town Centre so makes getting there nice and easy! Families and children welcome! This is what made previous festivals so good was the fact that this was taken in by everybody no matter what the age.
This festival is fully licensed so unless you are 18 years or over, you will have to be accompanied by your parent or legal guardian - or you will not be allowed through the gates. Come and experience all genres of music from Country, Folk, Alternative, Dance & Hard Rock - this festival has something for everyone.
Certified Self-Contained Motorhome & Caravan Parking
River Range introduces for 2017 an overnight camping and ticket option. Accommodating tents, camper-vans and motor-homes. Email for more info email@example.com
- Seperate entry/exit point to the festival for Motorhomes/Caravans/Campers - this will be clearly signposted.
- Campers will be able to arrive at 10am Saturday the 24th of February, with the festival starting at 2pm - no restriction on departure on the 25th
- Bins provided in the camping area, but must be Self-Contained
- Parking area will have two security guards until the morning of Sunday the 25th
- Please no pets or animals in the festival, unless they're soley kept in your camper
CASH ONLY at entry gates
- (Earlybird) GA Tickets are $25
- (Earlybird) GA Ticket/Camping Overnight $60
- GA Tickets are $30
- GA Ticket/ Camping Overnight $65
Artists Who Have Played in Previous Years
- Die! Die! Die!
- Julian Temple Band
- Iron Mammoth
- Civilian Sol
- Panther Claw
- The Bone Shop
- Tahu & the Takahes
- Jo Little & Jared Smith
- Matt Langley
- Ghetto Blaster
- No Broadcast
- Paul Shipman
- DJ Titts Magee
The River Range Music Festival is concept and idea sprung to life in conversation between two local Cromwell musicians. They spoke of an afternoon in the sun, surrounded by mountains, having a few beers, connecting and listening to other local artists & bands that they had never been able to hear.
The Idea quickly gained traction to become an event which the Cromwell community could be proud of. An event that everyone could afford and one music lovers could enjoy the best of local music and talent in their own backyard. The key was to have involvement from local businesses, friends, family and community groups who were prepared to donate their product, time and support our vision- So we then could take our vision to Cromwell.
We felt that as a Music Festival we really could reach out to all music lovers, of all ages to cater for all tastes and bring the local & Central Otago music scene to life again!
The River Range Music Fest has continued to grow and evolve into something Cromwell and our region can be proud of.
- Website: www.riverrangefest.nz
- Ticketing: Public