The NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure show is bigger & better in Hamilton.
For lovers of the great kiwi outdoors, get ready for a bigger show featuring all your favourite brands when they return to Hamilton in September. With the exciting new partnership between New Zealand’s National Motorhome and Caravan shows and the NZMCA, the newly named NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure show is set to be a real highlight in your calendar.
The 3-day show will feature your favourite brands of motorhome & caravan manufacturers and importers. Look forward to a host of new products, great innovations, an array of accessories and some unbeatable deals. This is your best opportunity to come along and talk to the experts over the 3 days.
From motorhomes, to caravans, TV's, to the best places to visit in New Zealand and Australia, we have it! All under one roof over three days! We are thrilled to bring the best the industry has to offer to Hamilton this year.
- Friday 20 September: 9am-5pm
- Saturday 21 September: 9am-5pm
- Sunday 22 September: 9am-4pm
- Single Entry (adult)*: $15
- Children (16 years and under): FREE if accompanied by an adult.
- Multi Entry (adult): $25.00**
- Gate sales available
BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE and avoid the queues – upon entry at the main gates you’ll be directed to the correct lane to enter and avoid unnecessary delays.
* Single entry allows you to enter the show one time only on that day (you cannot go out and re-enter)
** Multi entry will give that person the freedom to enter and re-enter, at their leisure, for the entire duration of the show
As part of our commitment to long term sustainability, we will no longer be providing complimentary plastic bags on entry to the show. We suggest bringing your own reusable bags and making use of our Shop & Drop service to store purchases while you are at the show.
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT! Certified Self-Contained ‘Park & Stay’ in association with the NZMCA
The New Zealand Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show, along with the NZMCA, are pleased to announce that we will again be hosting the Park & Stay for the Show. All members of the public with a motorhome or caravan are welcome to attend. Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of the multi entry ticket, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
GETTING TO THE SHOW - Mystery Creek Events Centre, 125 Mystery Creek Road, Mystery Creek, Hamilton. Entrance at GATE 5 from 12.00pm, Thursday 19th September.
(GPS -37.875118, 175.356910)
NEW: Seat & Eat Zone will open up from 5.30pm – 7.30pm on the Saturday!
For parking enquires only contact Neal Derecourt 027 824 7091
Motorhome parkers are experienced members of the NZMCA and they are responsible for your location. While on site you must comply with all the requirements of the parking team.
- Entry through GATE 5
- Price to stay is $5 per motorhome/caravan for the weekend (cash only, no eftpos).
- Bookings are not necessary, unless you require a powered site.
- Powered sites must be PRE-BOOKED - all vehicles must have a current electrical warrant of fitness.
- You are welcome to arrive on Thursday 19th September 2019 any time AFTER
12:00pm until 6.00pm. You are required to stay within the Park & Stay area on this day due to health and safety regulations (this is show set up day).
- Arrivals are welcome any time between 8am - 6pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Multi entry ticket sales will be available for purchase on Thursday from 1pm to 6pm, and Friday 8 – 10am, eftpos available. Sales will be located by the black archway.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/registration form, prior to your vehicle being parked.
- You MUST BE off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 22nd of September 2019.
- If you are a multi entry ticket holder you can gain access to the show via a special gate from the park and stay area from 9am – 2pm each day of the show.
- If you wish to park alongside friends or family, please enter through GATE 5 where a holding area will be available for you to wait for everyone to arrive. You will all enter together and be parked at this point. Please ensure that you DO NOT STOP and wait on Cambridge Road – this is an NZTA requirement.
- Pets are welcome inside the park and stay area, but not in the show. Bringing your pets with you is a privilege, so please adhere to all rules given to you upon entry.
- Motorhomes and caravans must be Certified Self-Contained.
- You must complete a site induction prior to parking and setting up your vehicle, this will be handed to you at the entrance.
- No digging or ground penetration between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- There are dumpstations available on site for "GREY-water" only. Plenty of access to running water.
- Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have additional showers and toilets on-site.
- Carter’s Tyres will be on-site providing FREE advice and checks at scheduled times during the event Park and Stay.
- We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay. If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of the private sale area, please contact email@example.com or phone 07 856 7215
Complimentary Shuttle Service for Event Park & Stay Users
Ebbett Holden Hamilton will be providing complimentary shuttle service which will work continuously throughout the weekend to transport users of the Event Park & Stay to and from the Show Entrance. Wave them down at one of our dedicated bus stops if you need a ride.