FREE Certified Self-Contained Park & Stay in association with the NZMCA
"The NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure show is bigger & better in Hamilton."
For lovers of the great kiwi outdoors, get ready for a bigger show featuring all your favorite brands when they return to Hamilton in September. With the exciting new partnership between New Zealand’s National Motorhome and Caravan shows and the NZMCA, the newly named NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure show is set to be a real highlight in your calendar.
The 3-day show will feature your favourite brands of motorhome & caravan manufacturers and importers. Look forward to a host of new products, great innovations, an array of accessories and some unbeatable deals. This is your best opportunity to come along and talk to the experts over the 3 days.
From motorhomes, to caravans, TV's, to the best places to visit in New Zealand and Australia, we have it! All under one roof over three days! We are thrilled to bring the best the industry has to offer to Hamilton this year.
- General Entry Adult: $15
- Children (16 years and under): FREE if accompanied by an adult.
- Multi-Day Pass: $25.00 (Multi-day pass will give that person the freedom to enter and re-enter, at their leisure, for the duration of the show).
- GATE SALES AVAILABLE
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT. FREE Certified Self-Contained Park & Stay in association with the NZMCA.
No parking booking required unless you require a powered site.
The New Zealand Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show, along with the NZMCA are pleased to announce that we will again be hosting a FREE Park & Stay for the Show. All members of the public with a motorhome or caravan are welcome to attend. Full details CLICK HERE
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our multi day pass, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
GETTING TO THE SHOW - Mystery Creek Events Centre, 125 Mystery Creek Road Mystery Creek, Hamilton. Entrance at Gate 5 from 12.00pm Thursday 20th September. (GPS -37.875118, 175.356910).
For parking enquires only; contact Neal Derecourt #027-8247091 or John Bowers #027-2012597.
- You are welcome to arrive on Thursday 20th September 2018 any time AFTER 12:00pm until 7.00pm.
- Arrivals are welcome any time during the show hours of 9am-5pm Fri/Sat, 9am-4pm Sun. Please NO arrivals after hours stated.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 23rd of September 2018.
- The event Park & Stay is FREE of charge for show ticket holders only!
Powered sites - are available on a first come, first serve basis and MUST be pre-booked. TO BOOK POWER please fill in the online booking form
Powered sites are available at a one off cost of $50.00 per site. (Deadline for booking powered sites will be 5pm Monday 10th September 2018.) Late bookings will be subject to availability and may be charged at the higher rate of $65 per site.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be Certified Self-Contained.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- You must complete a site induction prior to parking and setting up your vehicle, this will be handed to you at the entrance.
- Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have additional showers and toilets on site.
- There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
- Plenty of access to running water.
- Please note that if you have already pre-booked a power site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here..
- No digging or ground penetration between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- **We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay.** We do not allow the private sales of any vehicles to occur at our show without our permission. We do however provide the option of selling your motorhome or caravan within the show and offer a dedicated Private Sale Area located within the show. The cost for this is $320 plus GST for the 3 days, and you are welcome to stay in your vehicle.
- If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of our Private Sale area, please contact email@example.com phone 07-8567215.
FULL INFORMATION ON CLASSIC EVENTS SITE - CLICK HERE!!
Complimentary Shuttle Service for Event Park & Stay users
Ebbett Holden Hamilton will be providing complimentary shuttle service which will work continuously throughout the weekend to transport users of the Event Park & Stay to and from the Show Entrance. Wave them down at one of our dedicated bus stops if you need a ride.
New World Glenview - Daily Dairy
Run out of bread, milk, coffee or any of the basics? NO PROBLEM - let New World Glenview deliver it to your site! FULL DETAILS ON CLASSIC EVENTS WEBSITE nzmotorhomeshow.co.nz/hamilton/event-park-stay/