NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show 2018 - Christchurch
"The NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure show is bigger & better in Christchurch."
For lovers of the great kiwi outdoors, get ready for a bigger show featuring all your favorite brands when they return to Christchurch in July. With the exciting new partnership between New Zealand’s National Motorhome and Caravan shows and the NZMCA, the newly named NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure show is set to be a real highlight in your calendar.
The 3-day show will feature your favourite brands of motorhome & caravan manufacturers and importers. Look forward to a host of new products, great innovations, an array of accessories and some unbeatable deals. This is your best opportunity to come along and talk to the experts over the 3 days.
Enter to win your dream NZ Holiday, thanks to RV Super Centre and Off the Beaten Track. A 10-day Maui Motorhome rental to get you Off the Beaten Track in our beautiful country could be all yours by entering at the show.
Come with dreams and make them your reality, this is the South Island show you cannot afford to miss, the NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show, Horncastle Arena, Christchurch.
Show Hours; Friday 6th July: 9am-5pm. Saturday 7th July: 9am-5pm. and Sunday 8th July: 9am-4pm
Full details on the show www.nzmotorhomeshow.co.nz
FREE Certified Self Contained Motorhome & Caravan PARK & STAY onsite at Horncastle Arena Christchurch.
Make a weekend of it… stay at the NZMCA Event Park and Stay for FREE over the 3 days. Save money by purchasing a multi-day pass for only $22.00 per person and enjoy some relaxation time after a busy day shopping with your fellow travelling mates.
No bookings are required to stay at the 'Event Park & Stay'.
For enquires contact Peter Fantham at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Leighton Crocker on 027 239 1828
- Gate Sales Only for event tickets. (Weekend Multi-pass $22.00 per person or $12.00 for 1 person for 1 day.)
- You are welcome to arrive any time from 12:00 pm until 7.00 pm on Thursday 5th July 2018.
- Parking Access; can be gained using Jack Hinton Drive off either Whiteleigh Ave or Twigger Street from the north, or off Wrights Road from the south.
- You must be off the grounds by 5.00pm on Sunday 8th July 2018.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be Certified Self Contained.
- Dogs Allowed but must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the Show.
- We do not allow any vehicles to display “for sale” signs in the carpark or in the Events Park & Stay but you can do so within the Show, contact Lisa for more information email@example.com
- GETTING TO THE SHOW - The Horncastle Arena is only 4 km or a short 10 min drive from the Christchurch central business district.
- Website: www.nzmotorhomeshow.co.nz
- Ticketing: Public