NZ Pipe Band Championships Rotorua 2018
**Motorhome/ Caravan Parking BOOKINGS ARE FULL**
Event Dates Friday 9th to Saturday 10th March 2018.
The annual New Zealand Pipe Band Championships are the premier event for Pipe Banding in New Zealand. The event in 2018 has attracted entries from 50 bands from all around New Zealand including Grade 1 bands which have competed over the last two years at the World Championships in Glasgow. The entries also include 10 Juvenile bands whose members must be 18 or younger to compete.
- Gate Sales only.
- $20.00 for the weekend (2 people or $10 each extra person)
- Eftpos will be available
FREE Certified Self Contained Parking from Thursday afternoon until Sunday Noon;
Limited Space!! BOOKINGS; you must pre-register with Kevin and Lynda Nally at email@example.com OR 021 209 0655 and advise names, contact number, vehicle registration number and size of vehicle.
- Rotorua International Stadium on Devon Street West, Rotorua. Gate 2.
- Thursday 8th - arrival times between 10.00am to 4.00pm.
- Packout/Vacate by Sunday 11th March by 12.00pm.
- CSC Motorhome and Caravans only
- Numbers of available places are limited so registrations will be taken on a first in, first served basis
- Hard stand space
- No Pets
If the owners are prepared to assist the organisers as volunteers on gate entry duties, as marshalls or general assistants the fee will be waived, please contact organiser to discuss.
- Ticketing: Public