Music in the Mountains 2019 - sponsored by Camec (NZMCA Members Only)
"Bring your musical instruments along and join in the ‘jam session’ that spring up around the vans, participate in the ‘walk-up’."
Music in The Mountains Tapawera 2018; Friday 1st - 4th February 2019
Market Day Sunday 3rd from 11-30 to 2pm. On Tennis Courts only.
Seminars will be running over the weekend (details available on arrival).
Our Stunning Annual Music Show this year includes a range of fantastic artists including:
Fri night : The Vague As Brothers
Sat night : LA Social
Sun night : In Like Flynn
School Fundraisers running throughout the weekend:
- Two course meal on Saturday night,$20.00 per person.
- Coffee and snack with ice-creamsavailable throughout the weekend.
- School Book Fair on Saturday & Sunday.
- Showers available for use at the rugby room $2.00 per person.
Certified Self Contained Parking for Motorhomes and Caravans
- Early arrivals parking available Thursday 31st January from 9am.
- Costs: $10.00 per person/per night
- Location; Tapawera Area School 44 Main Road Tapawera | -41.392771, 172.823592
- Contact/information: D. Miller 0274 321 548 or M. Lafrentz 03 528 9026 / 0274 389 026 ShariDake@xtra.co.nz
- Directions: Take SH6 South from Richmond (Nelson) to Kohatu Junction, and turn right to Tapawera, from West Coast SH6 left at Kohatu.
- MUST arrive full fresh water and empty dump tanks. (Dump station at Tapawera).
Special parking requests; Power requests (for oxygen only) (limited availability) by Friday 18th January please. Close parking for those who are not mobile by Friday 18th January. Please contact MaryLafrentz 03 528 9026 or 0274 389 026, email: ShariDake@xtra.co.nz
(Registration on site).
Dogs must be on leads at all times. All participants must be members, and certified self contained.
(Proudly sponsored by CAMEC; RV & Caravan Supplier since 1972)
- Ticketing: NZMCA Members Only