FREE ENTRY to Festival!
12th, 13th January at Marchwood Park, College St Motueka
This will be the 8th Annual Country Music Festival held at at beautiful Marchwood Park, Marchwood Rd - a great family weekend!
- Festival starts 10am - 5.30pm, Walk ups
- 4 chord sheets needed for band
- Showcase 6.30pm, Band - "Route 66"
- Jim Waddell
- Carol Hemaloto
- Zac Griffith
- Jaydin Shingleton
- Becky Brooks
- Kylie Davies
Food available, chocolate wheel, raffles.
If wet, festival will be held in Memorial Hall.
For general enquiries contact Carol on 03 528 0059 or 021 114 9211; Graeme 021 084 29101
Certified Self Contained Motorhome/Caravan Parking
- Plenty of motorhome/caravan space - (please contact camp manager Julie, on 021 0811 5240)
- Festival parking through gate, right off the farmyard shed
- CSC vans on unpowered site $10 per van/ per night
- Pay on arrival, no booking required
- Dogs welcome (on lead) - cats with collar and bell