Motueka Country Music Festival 2019
FREE ENTRY to Festival!
12th, 13th January at Marchwood Park, College St Motueka
This will be the 8th Annual Country Music Festival held at at beautiful Marchwood Park, Marchwood Rd - a great family weekend!
- Festival starts 10am - 5.30pm, Walk ups
- 4 chord sheets needed for band
- Showcase 6.30pm, Band - "Route 66"
- Jim Waddell
- Carol Hemaloto
- Zac Griffith
- Jaydin Shingleton
- Becky Brooks
- Kylie Davies
- Walk ups 10am - 2.30pm
Food available, chocolate wheel, raffles.
If wet, festival will be held in Memorial Hall.
For general enquiries contact Carol on 03 528 0059 or 021 114 9211; Graeme 021 084 29101
Certified Self Contained Motorhome/Caravan Parking
- Plenty of motorhome/caravan space - (please contact camp manager Julie, on 021 0811 5240)
- Festival parking through gate, right off the farmyard shed
- CSC vans on unpowered site $10 per van/ per night
- Pay on arrival, no booking required
- Dogs welcome (on lead) - cats with collar and bell
- Parking Site: Marchwood Park, Motueka
- Ticketing: Public