Motueka Country Music Festival 2018
FREE Event Admission!
Friday 12th, Saturday 13th, Sunday 14th January 2018
This will be the 7th Annual Country Music Festival held at beautiful Marchwood Park. Great Family weekend at beautiful Marchwood Park, Marchwood Rd (off Queen Victoria Street). Artists with CD’s most welcome. Food available, plus Merry-Go-Round in the afternoon for children.
Evening starts with casual walk up and warm up for the weekend.
10am Walk ups
2 pm Young ones entertain
6:30pm Showcase (donations please)
Walkups 10am – 2.30pm
- Showcase Backing Band: Route 66
- Jim Waddell ~ Mataura
- Rusty McDonald ~ Alexandra
- Laura Lowe ~ Nelson
- Robin Owen Cooper ~ Westport
- Zac Griffith ~ St Anaud
- Barry Skinner ~ Westport
CSC Motorhome/Caravan Parking
- Plenty of motorhome/caravan space - (please contact camp manager Julie, on 021 08115240)
- Festival parking through gate, right of the farmyard shed
- CSC vans on unpowered site $10 per van/ per night
- Pay on arrival, no booking required
- Dogs welcome (on lead) - cats with collar and bell.