Lady Killers River Park Concert 2019
"Beautiful music bursting with harmony and power."
The Lady Killers is a dream team of some of New Zealand’s favourite female vocalists. From a whisper to a scream and everything in between, Tina Cross, Suzanne Lynch and Jackie Clarke make beautiful music bursting with harmony and power.
The Lady Killers' approach is simple; take great songs and lovingly accessorise them with harmony.
The Lady Killers sound defies pigeonholing, wilfully crossing genres from pop, R&B, jazz, gospel, country to a whole lotta rock and gleefully name-checking iconic artists such as Queen, The Beatles, Neil Young, Neil Finn and Dolly Parton. These gals sing anything that takes their fancy!
Tickets On Sale Now
Online Tickets: 2 FREE NIGHTS of Motorhome and Caravan parking is included with the event tickets at no additional cost.
Gate Sales: Please note: You must print your ticket and bring it with you to be scanned on entry, no ticket no entry, gate sales will be available for $45. Eftpos available at the gate.
Gate opening and closing times have yet to be determined - full details on the River Park Events Centre's Website!
FREE Certified Self Contained Motorhome & Caravan Parking (With Ticket)
Please report to the main gate which is very clearly sign posted - 797 Pourerere Road, Waipawa (Google GPS Coordinates -39.961257, 176.685215).
- Arrive after 8:30am on Saturday morning 19th of January, and depart by 10:30am on Monday the 21st of January. That’s two FREE nights of parking for all concert ticket holders.
- Ticket price includes motorhome/caravan parking. Drinks, alcohol and food can be purchased on site. This is not a BYO event.
- You will need to have your printed ticket with you to gain entry. Food and drink will be available once in this area. Mobile internet is unreliable, or not available at the venue/region so please print your ticket before setting off.
- Pets are welcome, but must be contained on a lead and remain in the parking area or inside your Motorhome/Caravan. They are not permitted within the concert area.
- Website: https://www.riverparkeventcentre.com/
- Ticketing: Public