Kimbolton Sculpture Festival 2018
Plan your 2018 autumn holidays round this date! The first Kimbolton Sculpture Festival is not to be missed!
The NZ Rural Sculpture Awards will offer serious prize money to established sculptors and anyone who wants to try their hand at work that celebrates rural New Zealand.
Entries accepted till April 25, 2018.
Be there to:
- Country food, live music. Sculpture from off the farm, about and of the land.
- Gates open Saturday 9am and the fun continues till 4pm. It’s a big action filled day.
- Food trucks and stalls offer all day food and beverage options
- Enjoy the bounty of an autumn harvest
- Bar facilities on site
- Vote for the People’s Choice Rural Sculpture
- Buy or commission sculpture for your home, farm or business
- See fine art, glass, textile,ceramics, photography in an exhibition of art work from local professional working artists.
- Shop and browse market stalls for goods that have been made, baked, grown or bred in northern Manawatu.
- Let your youngsters take part in lots of creative activities and challenges
- Take a ride – vintage cars, ponies and tractors.
- Watch local village teams battle to be the best
- Live all day music including a big afternoon set from Eb and Sparrow
- Demonstrations of heritage skills
- Farm mini bus tours
- National Rural Sculpture Awards presentation
$5 per adult, door sales only.
Certified Self-Contained Motorhome and Caravan Parking
Available to event attendees from 3pm Friday the 27th of May. A spacious field adjacent to the event just before Kimbolton township has been set aside for NZMCA members, this will be signposted. $10 per vehicle, per night - you'll be directed on arrival.
Certified Self-contained vehicles only - nearest Dump Station is at Turners Road, Feilding.
No pets please.
- Website: https://www.ruralart.nz/kimbolton-sculpture-festival/
- Ticketing: Public