Kawerau Woodfest 2018
This year is the 29th Anniversary of the National Woodskills Competition, New Zealand's Premier festival celebrating all things wood, and the weekend will be jam-packed with activities.
Kawerau WoodFest complements the competition and attracts about 12,000 people. In 2018 the visiting public can expect more wood-themed fun and activities
During the weekend the outdoor activities are always present and offer the strolling public a full day of attractions with no shortage of entertainment. Stock favourites the Ash & Oak' Pro Logger Chainsaw Races and the Pacific Toyota Big Dig & Diddy Dig return, while the Dig Zone is the only place in New Zealand you’ll see children and adults shovelling woodchip at speed in a race format.
For further information visit: www.kaweraunz.com/events/major-events/woodfest
Certified Self-Contained Parking;
- Parking available at 117 Onslow Street Kawerau.
- Arrival times from 2pm on Thursday 28th Sept. and Depart on Sunday afternoon.
- Cost $5 Per Van/Per Night.
- Note: Dogs okay on leads.
- Contact Dave Rosser, phone 027 442 5357
- Ticketing: Public