"Packed with entertainment, cooking demonstrations, food stalls and plenty of beverages."
Katikati Avocado Food and Wine Festival is set to rock the Uretara Domain again on Saturday the 18th January 2020
Certified Self Contained parking for motorhomes and caravans set to be available again at Katikati Primary School, Beach Road, Katikati.
Entertainment includes the Topp Twins, Kokomo and Caleb Cross!
Certified Self Contained Motorhome and Caravan Parking
Overnight parking is again available at the local primary school - Beach Road, Katikati.
- No bookings required - stay for the weekend!
- Please arrive from 4pm Friday the 17th of January and depart on the Sunday.
- The gates will be manned up until approximately 8:30pm Friday evening and then again from 8:30am Saturday morning. Entrance to the field is the first driveway on the left - past the School Office sign, drive up to the boon gate, turn left at the boon gate. You will see the parking marshals in their Hi-Viz by the swimming pool.
- $10 per van, per night - all proceeds go to the primary school, please have correct cash on hand as Marshals do not carry change.
- All vehicles must be certified self-contained.
- Dogs allowed on the grounds - please be a responsible owner and pick up after your pet.
If you have any queries please contact LeAnne Taylor - email@example.com - 027 201 4562