ITM Auckland SuperSprint 2018
The Kiwi drivers will be looking to dominate on home soil, when they return to Pukekohe Park Raceway for the ITM Auckland SuperSprint, 2 – 4 November 2018
Fan favourites McLaughlin, van Gisbergen and Coulthard, along with young bloods Heimgartner and Stanaway, will be putting New Zealand pride on the line in front of their home crowd. Watch live as they go head to head in Round 15 of the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship and see the ultimate trans-Tasman rivalry across the weekend. Catch all your favourite support categories, experience the on and off-track entertainment and join forces with your friends and family to cheer New Zealand across the finish line.
Come and see one of the world's greatest motorsports, at New Zealand’s largest annual sporting event Kids 12 and under receive free Trackside admission with a paying adult. Secure your tickets now and save!
Certified Self Contained Parking for Motorhome and Caravans
Available from Tuesday 30th October to Monday 5th November 2018
Franklin A&P Showgrounds, 58 Station Road, Pukekohe. Gate 2.
Click here to download the form. This can either be filled in electronically, saved and emailed, or printed and posted.
Pukekohe Showgrounds are located within walking distance of Pukekohe Park raceway, an easy walk of 1.5kms.
We are a great accommodation location for certified self contained vehicles who want to come and enjoy the Supercars weekend in Pukekohe.
For general enquiries call the showgrounds on: 09 238 8773, or email email@example.com
CERTIFIED SELF CONTAINED CAMPING FACILITY
- The Camping Sites will be for CERTIFIED SELF-CONTAINED vehicles only.
- Sites will be 6m wide & 8m deep. Sites will be marked and vehicles will park where directed on the site to allow the regulatory minimum 1.5m on either side of the vehicle.
- There will be a limited number of powered sites. If power is required, the vehicles current Electrical Warrant of Fitness must be displayed. These will be checked on arrival.
- The Showgrounds will provide toilets which will be serviced daily. There will be no showers provided.
- There is a ‘dump station’ at 71 Franklin Road, Pukekohe
Cost to stay will be $45.00 + GST $6.75 = $51.75 per vehicle per night (minimum 2 nights). Power will be an extra $10.00 + GST $1.50 = $11.50 per vehicle per night.
EFTPOS Available (dependent on Internet availability) No Cash Out..
For more information visit: http://www.pukekoheshowgrounds.co.nz/WhatsOn/ITMSuperSprintAccommodation.aspx
Sites to be pre-booked: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pukekohe Showgrounds reserves right of entry.
- Parking Site: Pukekohe Showgrounds
- Website: http://www.supercars.com/auckland/
- Ticketing: Public