Havelock Mussel Festival 2018
"South Pacific reggae-soul legends, The Black Seeds are headlining the 2018 Festival!"
With a great line up of live music and entertainment, delicious food, fine local beer and wine and seafood, summer in Marlborough wouldn’t be complete without the Havelock Mussel and Seafood Festival. This quintessentially Marlbbarian event has been “Servin’ up a whole ocean of fun” for 14 years, and 2018 promises to be the best one yet!
South Pacific reggae-soul legends, The Black Seeds are headlining the 2018 Festival supported by a great line up of live entertainment and all sorts of fun stuff to enjoy like cooking demonstrations, market stalls, industry displays, celebrity chef Nadia Lim, a StrongMan Competition, KidsZone to keep the wee ones busy, and we’ve even got an Irish Band to help us celebrate St Patrick’s Day! Come and join us for a whole day of family fun at the Havelock Mussel & Seafood Festival, Saturday the 17th March 2018 (That's Saint Patrick's Day!)
Certified Self-Contained Motorhome Parking:
- Local school grounds ( 47 Main Rd, Havelock, vehicle access via Lawrence Street ) - an easy 400m walk to the event
- Price $15 per van per night (Please note that the $15 is for the vehicle. An additional $2 per person applies).
- Access to pool on request - $5 per person
- Available from 4pm Friday 16th - Noon Sunday 18th
- No Pets
- Book your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org