Exotic Sheep Shearing Day
Annual exotic sheep shearing day. To be held at Wimbledon. On Sunday, 7th of October, 2018, from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm. All welcome!
- Entry and hospitality free
- Shearing exotics and other rare and historic breeds
- Expert advice and wool will be available
- Cooking in cafes using recipes from the sheep’s place of origin. Many new cafes, as well as old favourites, will give you a chance to experience traditional exotic flavours
- Many crafts will be on display using wool. Some of these crafts will be for sale
- Sheep milking demonstration and have sheep milk products available for you to sample and purchase
- Many new exotic, rare and historic breeds which will be on display
- Shearing of a variety of Exotic Sheep
- Tasting of a variety of Exotic Sheep meats cooked in traditional ways
- Exhibits and sales of crafts using Exotic fibres
- Milking sheep and sampling products
- Viewing sheep with historic and heritage significance
FREE Parking for Self-Contained Motorhomes and Caravans
(Arranged by organisers): No Charge. Parking: Camped on the Knob Paddock opposite the school. Close to Shed road.
(Address shown is the Wimbledon Tavern as is the best landmark, we are just down the road).
Brians advice: On arrival please track me down for your instructions. I will be about on Shed Road.