Exotic Sheep Shearing Day 2018
Exotic Sheep Shearing Day
Annual exotic sheep shearing day. To be held at Wimbledon. On Sunday, 7th of October, 2018, from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm. All welcome!
- Shearing of a variety of Exotic Sheep
- Tasting of a variety of Exotic Sheep meats cooked in traditional ways
- Exhibits and sales of crafts using Exotic fibres
- Milking sheep and sampling products
- Viewing sheep with historic and heritage significance
FREE Parking for Self-Contained Motorhomes and Caravans
(Arranged by organisers): No Charge. Parking: Camped on the Knob Paddock opposite the school. Close to Shed road.
(Address shown is the Wimbledon Tavern as is the best landmark, we are just down the road).
Brians advice: On arrival please track me down for your instructions. I will be about on Shed Road.
- Ticketing: Public