"Discover over 160 boutique stalls showcasing unique & NZ made products."
Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th November 2018
Cross Hills Gardens Country Fair, an iconic annual event attracting up to 6000 people. Discover over 160 boutique stalls showcasing unique and NZ made products. Shop amongst the beautiful rhododendrons and enjoy a relaxing stroll and picnic lunch, with live music.
$15.00 p/p (children under 16 free)
Hours 10.00am - 4.00pm
Certified Self-Contained Motorhome and Caravan Parking
- $5.00 parking per night/per vehicle for Self Contained Motorhomes and Caravans.
- GPS coordinates for the gate turn point is: -40.029722, 175.782259 (off Mcbeth Road - signposted as 'Junction Road North').
- Arrivals from Friday 5.00pm through to Monday morning.
- Dogs allowed at parking site, but must be on a lead and cleaned up after. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the fair.
- Please register to park by contacting event organiser Angela Wilson via email email@example.com