Covi Motorhome Caravan & Outdoor Supershow 2018 CSC Parking
The 2018 Covi SuperShow will bring you the best motorhomes, caravans and accessories from New Zealand and around the world with a number of exhibitors launching new models and products – only at the Covi Motorhome Caravan & Outdoor SuperShow.
EVENT TICKETS AT THE GATE ONLY - Adult day pass: $16; Multiple day pass: $25; Children under 16: FREE
Full Event details www.supershow.co.nz
Certified Self-Contained Motorhome/Caravan Parking: (No Dogs!)
The Covi Motorhome Caravan & Outdoor SuperShow Rally will be held in the picturesque surrounds of the Ellerslie Racecourse.
The Covi SuperShow Rally is the perfect base from which to explore New Zealand’s premier motorhome and caravan show. To make it easy and hassle free the Covi SuperShow will be providing regular and free buses to take you to the venue throughout the day.
Getting there: Ellerslie Racecourse is off Ascott Ave,Remuera. It is in behind Ascott Hospital, off Greenlane Rd East. If you see signs for the driving range you are on the right path!
To ensure you have no surprises when you arrive at the Covi SuperShow Rally please see below for all the details:
- Cost is $15 per vehicle per night.
- Parking from 11am Thursday 15th March – please no entry before this time.
- We are able to park a limited number of exhibitors before 11am. If you are an exhibitor and you are arriving early please report to a marshal for parking instructions. Please note we may have to move you.
- All rally goers must depart Ellerslie Racecourse by 9am Monday 19th March
- Please note there are no For Sale signs to be displayed on vehicles. This will be strictly enforced.
- No flyers are to be left under windscreens.
- There are NO DOGS at the Ellerslie Racecourse. We suggest that you could stay at the Remuera Club, Site 1003 in your Travel Directory, 27-33 Ohinerau St Remuera, 09 524 4094. You are not able to bring your dog to the ASB Showgrounds.
- Meals and bar facilities are available on site. Making it an ideal place for a show debrief and a catch up with new and old friends.
- The Pop Up Globe is also onsite for those wishing to experience a bit of Shakespeare with a modern twist. Please see https://popupglobe.co.nz/shows-tickets/schedule/ for further details.
- The rally venue is close to bus routes (Greenlane Rd) and the train station (Greenlane) for those wanting to explore Auckland afterhours.
Above all we look forward to seeing you at the Covi SuperShow.
- Please note this is a Pack In Pack out Rally:
- Please ensure your waste tanks are empty and your water tanks are full.
- There is no dump station available on site.
- There is no water on site
- There are no rubbish facilities on site
- Ticketing: Public