Bridge Pa Wine Festival 2018
Mark the date. The fourth Bridge Pa Wine festival is set to be held on Saturday 20th January 2018. Eight wineries will be hosting the event this year, showing off some amazing wines accompanied with gourmet food from local chefs and live music by iconic Hawke's Bay musicians.
- Hop On / Hop Off Bus
- Live Music
- Gourment Food
- Wine Tasting
Wineries hosting this year: Abbey Cellars; Alpha Domus; Ash Ridge Wines; Oak Estate; Paritua; Redmetal Vineyards and Sileni Estate.
Sileni will have amzing entertainment running from 11am to 5pm. Food will also be available.
Event Buses: will circulate around all of the wineries every 15-20 minutes or so. Tickets are presented at the first winery visited (in this case Sileni) and exchanged for wristbands.
See you there!
For all questions and enquiries concerning the event contact Kelly Roulston - 06 8798 768 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Self-Contained Motorhome/Caravan Parking
- Certified Self Contained Vehicles only. Sileni Estate 2016 Maraekakaho Road RD 1 Hastings.
- (200m west of the main entrance to Sileni. Follow the signposts)
- Cash Payment to be made on arrival. $10.00 per night per Van. (no requirement to book parking)
- Arrival times: 4pm Friday 19th to depart by Sunday morning 21st January.
- Parking Information only, contact Tony Pye: email@example.com
- No Pets.
- Website: http://www.bridgepatriangle.nz/
- Ticketing: Public