Bluff Oyster Festival 2018
-- EVENT TICKETS SOLD OUT --
'Unsophisticated and proud of it!'
The Salty seaside township of Bluff is home to this festive winter event. Located in the heart of Bluff and brought to you by the locals of Bluff with a uniquely Southland flavour. Complementing the sumptuous Bluff Oyster and a variety of seafoods. Local fare that will tempt any tastebuds with Wild Foods and live music to enjoy.
Gates open 10.30am, No Pets Please!
Event tickets ON SALE NOW! - make sure to PRE-PURCHASE tickets as they do not last long and there is no certainty of gate-sales.
Ticket Prices: GENERAL ADMISSION
- Adult - $30.00
- Child - $10.00 14 years and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
Certified Self-Contained Motorhome/Caravan Parking
Certified Self Contained vehicles, parking available from Friday 12.00pm 25th May to Sunday 27th of May.
- Motorhome and Caravan Parking & Fees:- $5.00 per Van/Per Night - Ocean Beach Road, Bluff.
- Transport Van available to the Event at $5.00 per person/Return ticket.
- Pay on arrival (cash) (closest address is 250 Ocean Beach Road, with access to parking 100 metres past on SH#1, taking first right (it will be sign posted) 200 metres along, you are there')
- No need to book parking spot!
- Get the very best spot to this 'MUST DO' event.
- Grab your hat, Scarf and Winter coat for an event filled weekend. Join the friendly locals and visitors for a taste of Bluff.
- Parking Site: 250 Ocean Beach Road, Bluff
- Website: www.bluffoysterfest.co.nz
- Ticketing: Public