Akarua Arrowtown Autumn Festival 2018
UNIQUE PARKING OPPORTUNITY NOT TO MISS! (One of the Best Views of the Arrowtown Area)
The Akarua Arrowtown Autumn festival is entering its 34th year and consists of 6 days of fun activities and events to suit people of all ages and nationalities. The festival is a celebration of community amongst the backdrop of some of the most beautiful autumn colours you will ever see.
Our events include childrens' workshops, a very popular art exhibition, photo competition, gold panning championships, duck race and dog shows to name a few. One of our most iconic events is the parade and market day which will be held on Saturday 21st April. Thousands of people flock into Arrowtown to enjoy the 120+ market stalls, sample delicious food, be entertained by musicians and performers while enjoying our awesome community street parade. Sunday 22nd of April is Pie, Pint and Pinot day which becomes more and more popular each year. Guests enjoy amazing pies, fabulous craft beer and wonderful.
Akarua wines while soaking up the music and atmosphere under the beautiful autumn trees. There is so much more to enjoy during our festival, to see details please go to www.arrowtownautumnfestival.co.nz or www.facebook.com/arrowtownfestival
CSC Motorhome and Caravan Parking (901 Malaghans Road from Thursday April 19th 1pm to Sunday April 22nd)
- $15.00 per van for the weekend.
- Parking will be available at 901 Malaghans Road, the property of Ian Macauley.
- Available Thursday April 19th 1.00pm to Sunday April 22nd, afternoon.
- BUS: THERE WILL BE A BUS TO THE FESTIVAL THROUGHOUT SATURDAY, a small charge will apply per person.
- No Bookings necessary, cash on arrival.
- Parking Information only, contact only: Prue Brenssell 027 224 2564
- Website: www.arrowtownautumnfestival.co.nz
- Ticketing: Public