Men ~ Three days of Strokeplay and Stableford
Ladies ~ Three days of Stableford
Wednesday 6th February ~ First round play starts from 10:30am. Ladies will tee off before the men each day.
Thursday 7th February ~ Play commences from 8:30am. There is a social hour and meal from 5pm.
Friday 8th February ~ Play commences from 8:30am with prizegiving at approximately 3pm.
- Entry fee for men is $100 and ladies $80
- Thursday evening meal for each player is included in the entry fee Non-players are most welcome to join us for the meal, please indicate this when you enter and add $20 for each extra person
- Twos are included in the entry fee
- Hole in One ~ Sponsored by Braemar Trust
- Nearest Pin each day
- Straight Drive each day
- A free practice round can be played on Tuesday 5th February. Men and women are most welcome to join the men’s vet group weekly haggle. Assembly time for this is 11:30am, teeing off from noon and $5 for the haggle is payable upstairs after the round
- Carts are available for hire at $30 per round. Please include cost with entry money
- Catering is available each day of the tournament
- Our main sponsor, Taumarunui Property Brokers, will provide snacks and chilled water each tournament day
- Alexander Spa Motel are offering a 10% discount, when booking direct, to players in this tournament. Visit alexanderspamotel.co.nz or phone 07 895 8501
- For assistance with other accommodation options check Taumarunui accommodation websites or please contact the Seniors President, Terry Kay, on 07 896 8710 or email email@example.com
- First Round draw will be posted on www.taumarunuigolf.club.co.nz on 4th February 2019.
Certified Self Contained Motorhome and Caravan Parking
Tournament participants who plan on staying in their fully self contained motorhome or caravan are welcome to arrive at Taumarunui Golf Club - 165 Golf Road, Taumarunui on Monday the 4th of February (free round on Tuesday the 5th after noon) and leave shortly after the end of the tournament on either the 8th or 9th of February, 2019. Any other golf normal fees apply.
NO FEE for parking for tournament participants, but a donation is appreciated. We ask that golfers please place rubbish in bins provided. Parking area will be well signposted - fenced area on right as you enter opposite the club house. No need to report on arrival - please follow directions on signage. No booking required, first in first served.
Pets are welcome in the parking area only. Large grass area next to parking area for exercising dogs.