- 10th-13th Jan '19
- Tauherenikau Racecourse, Featherston
- Sat, 12th Jan '19
- 12th-13th Jan '19
- 18th-20th Jan '19
- Sun, 20th Jan '19
- Gladstone, Wairarapa
- 25th-28th Jan '19
- Mystery Creek, Hamilton
- Sat, 26th Jan '19
- 1st-4th Feb '19
- Tapawera NZMCA Members Only
- 2nd-3rd Feb '19
- Hahei, Coromandel
- 7th-10th Feb '19
- Invercargill, Bluff
- 15th-17th Feb '19
- Sat, 16th Feb '19
- 22nd-24th Feb '19
- Hood Aerodrome, Masterton
Leadfoot Festival 2019
"Leadfoot Festival is an incredible family experience and a true celebration of motorsports and all things automotive."
The Leadfoot Festival is a unique weekend bringing together a mix of classic cars, vintage motorcycles and motorsport legends. Tickets are offered to the general public with an invitation to Rod and Shelly Millen’s private grounds at Leadfoot Ranch. The 150 acre, ocean-front estate in Hahei on the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula features a long driveway that winds through the property designed to be the perfect hill climb. Guests are given one of a kind experiences featuring unparalleled access to the competitors, pits and race vehicles. The Leadfoot Festival is designed for men and women, boys and girls. Visitors dress in period style clothing to step back in time making the Leadfoot Festival an incredible family experience and a true celebration of motorsports and all things automotive.
Check out a video of last year's Leadfoot Festival below:
The selection of machinery on Leadfoot Ranch will include a spectacular array of some the world’s finest competition cars and motorcycles. From classic formula and road race cars to off-road machines and vintage motorcycles, the Leadfoot Festival attracts competitors and race cars reminiscent of many eras in an enthusiastic display of speed, style, sound, smell and colour.
Rod Millen personally hand selects championship racers from around the world to receive the coveted invitation to participate in the Leadfoot Festival. A collection of static celebrated vintage cars and bikes will line areas of the paddocks to complete the weekend.
Certified Self-Contained Motorhome Parking
- Park your fully self-contained motorhome or caravan on Leadfoot Ranch in the heart of the action for 3 Nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Please arrive at Gate 2 (-36.85744, 175.80302) after 9am on Friday the 1st of February and leave by 9am on Monday the 4th.
- You must have an entry ticket for every person staying in the camper van. This does not include an entry ticket.
- Prices for the weekend parking are still being confirmed and will be on sale in August - watch this space.
- Bookings essential and will be available/confirmed in August.
Check out the Event Map HereFind out more about this event