2019 Celebrating Rural Excellence!
Come join us for the weekend, as planning is already well underway for the 2019 Show. It's going to be bigger and better than ever before. So, bring the whole family for a day of great entertainment!
Check out what's new:
- New & Improved Children’s Entertainment Area.
- All New Rides; including ‘Bug Ride’, ‘Rock Up’ Climbing Wall & much more. Multi Ride or Single Ride Tickets available at the Children’s Entertainment area at much lower prices than ever before!
- Special Appearances on Saturday: Ronald McDonald & Sara Russ ‘The Bee Lady’.
- Food Court in the Arena area & food also available at the Children’s Entertainment Area, with ‘good old fashioned fairground food, just like it used to be in the old days’.
- Home Industry Schedule out now, with many more new Sections to enter, including a special section just for Pre-Schools & Primary Schools. Prizes kindly sponsored by ANZ Bank Pukekohe for Pre-Schools & Primary Schools Section.
- The Home Industry Schedule, along with a Hints & Tips Booklet is available to download on the Website now, www.pukekoheshowgrounds.co.nz Beef, Dairy, Alpaca, Goat & Equestrian Schedules available soon!
- Check out our Giant Pumpkin Growing Competition & Spud In A Bucket Growing Competition!
- Many more Trade Sites to view, with Local Crafts.
Show hours: 8.30am to 4.00pm.
Tickets: Adult $15, Children $8, Under 5 free (family passes available). Ticket Purchases are available with EFTPOS at Gates 2, 8 & 10 – Online Tickets Not Available.
Check out the Schedule to see the huge amount of categories available - we are sure there will be something for everyone www.pukekoheshowgrounds.co.nz
Certified Self Contained Parking for Motorhomes and Caravans
We have a great location for certified self contained vehicles who want to come and enjoy the 133rd Pukekohe Show weekend (limited sites available, first booked - first served).
- Parking available at the A&P Showgrounds, 58 Station Road, Pukekohe - ENTRY VIA GATE TWO (2).
- Limited Space available, you must book.
- Arrivals allowed Friday 15th February 2019 from 9am to 4pm or Saturday 16th February 2019 before 8am.
- Once Parked, you cannot drive your Motorhome within the Grounds, or exit and re-enter the Grounds in your Motorhome during Show Operational Hours (8.30am – 4.00pm Saturday/Sunday) due to Health & Safety rules.
- Pets are welcome. Please ensure are on a lead with owners at all times and pick up after your pets.
- Cost to stay is $10 per van, per night (any additional people beyond 2 per vehicle incurs an additional charge of $5 per person, per night).
- There will be a limited number of powered sites. If power is required, the vehicles current Electrical Warrant of Fitness must be displayed. Cost to have a powered site is $15 per van, per night (any additional people beyond 2 per vehicle incurs an additional charge of $5 per person, per night).
- Toilets are available for use.
- Showers and Dump Station may be available to use - dependant on new ablution block being available at the time of the event.
For general enquiries call the showgrounds on: 09 238 8773, or email firstname.lastname@example.org